Small revolution in the world of household tools, the steam cleaner is placed on the front of the stage to eliminate dirt and odors in the blink of an eye. Versatile and environmentally friendly accessory, focus on 5 ways to use this jewel of cleanliness.
– Clean glass and mirrors
– Furniture with steam cleaner
– Clean the kitchen completely
– Clean floor to ceiling
– Textiles from home to steam cleaner
1. Clean glazing and mirrors
The steam cleaner is a great success especially to maintain the glass surfaces of the house. Faster than a rag and especially more effective to say goodbye to traces, it is used without moderation!
- Windows and glazing: Ideal for windows without traces, the jet of steam is used on the windows while the dry steam eliminates the dust on the frames or the blinds.
- Mirrors: The steam is applied a few seconds before wiping the surface with a clean cloth and voila!
2. The furniture with steam cleaner
It is not always easy to clean your interior furniture, especially when it is not removable. This is where the steam cleaner comes in to effortlessly maintain these everyday objects.
- The mattress: When the amount of water used is less than 10%, the superheated steam is ideal for disinfecting it. It eliminates dust mites and bed bugs.
- Sofa and chairs: Powerful, steam removes stains here without damaging the fabrics. It penetrates any type of fiber – even leathers , to dislodge dirt.
3. Clean the kitchen completely
A true disinfectant, the steam cleaner proves formidable against dirt in damp rooms and sometimes greasy like cooking.
- Fridge and freezer: yes, we can clean these two conservation monsters with steam. Safe for food, it eliminates bacteria and mold in every nook and cranny, even on rubber seals.
- Oven and barbecue: here also the steam cleaner is effective since it degreases in a healthy way the smallest parts of our cooking appliances.
- Washbasin and piping: it is associated with a few drops of lemon to descale deep where the sponges do not reach the deposits.
4. Clean floor to ceiling
The steam has the power, according to its degree of intensity, clean the house from cellar to attic whatever coatings that are installed.
- Tiles, stone or parquet: in dry steam for wood or combined with a microfibre cloth for porous floors, the steam offers an immediate result without effort.
- Walls and ceilings: even delicate, some coatings like wallpaper can be steam cleaned. It’s all about temperature for a safe cleaning so that every surface can be used.
5. Home Textiles with Steam Cleaner
Freshness at wish for home textiles, it’s possible! It cleans and purifies by combining several elements such as essential oils in the steam cleaner.
- The carpets: clean and disinfected, they find a second youth with the power of steam while keeping their volume.
- Curtains and sheers: for a 100% springtime atmosphere, essential oils or lemon are combined with steam to obtain a fresh and perfumed cleansing.